Pages

torstai 20. joulukuuta 2012

32nd Cornwall

Here is the first unit that I've finished since I started wargaming again this Autumn. The 32nd Cornwall during the battle of Waterloo. Suffering the highest casualties of any british unit they 647 men and ended the battle with only 131 men left standing.

They stood, They fought, They died, They won, They are remembered.


At the moment I'm building most all of my units with 5 bases for Blackpowder. With 45mm bases I get about the same frontage as all the other guys at my club who play with 6x40mm. The more packed bases just look better in my eye and as I mostly just use them in a firing line or marching towards battle there is no need for an even amount of bases. Maybe I'll change this when I have the 8th and 9th brigades done



The GMB Designs flags are just fabulous even though they are maybe a bit too big for the minis.


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti