Pages

lauantai 10. toukokuuta 2014

Airborne Antitank platoon

Finished basing one of the final platoons for my Flames of War force. Around 2000 points worth of miniatures ready now and only the Artillery battery left to do to to allow for a few different list options. Still no news of those minis though so no idea when I'm going to get them done. I ordered them in early February and haven't gotten an update on the order since April when the store said that they are on order from Battlefront... A bit frustrating considering that they are not the only minis missing from the same order that I've now paid for nearly 3 months ago.

I added a bit of weathering on the guns with a sponge to make them look a bit worn from fighting. Otherwise the standard paintjob that I've already done on quite a few of these little guys.





4 kommenttia:

  1. Great paint job and nice basing!

    VastaaPoista
  2. Excellent painting. If I had a dollar for every person I know currently waiting for something on "back order from Battlefront" I would be a rich man!

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Thanks!

      Battlefront isn't really known for great delivery certainty :D It took almost a year for me to get a MG platoon from there to my local store. And the previous one they had managed to get was from 4 years before that :) Makes you wonder how on earth do they still stay in business

      Poista